As Jeep sales are rising, more and more people are becoming a part of a new culture where average Americans and outdoor enthusiasts merge into a group called Jeepers.
Here is a list of the top 7 reasons why:
- You will want to drive places you’ve never been before (off-road, for example!)
- You will long for days when you can take the top and doors off and feel the wind through your hair.
- You will crave the attention you receive from other drivers – those in Jeeps, and those just envying yours.
- You will keep your eye out for yet another add-on that will make your Jeep uniquely yours.
- You will have a new fraternity of friends – those you’ll meet around town who own a Wrangler, and those you’ll meet at Jeep events across the U.S., Jeep message boards, chat rooms, and listservs.
- You will be inclined to become a do-it-yourself mechanic, as repairs are quite simple.
- You will enjoy driving during all weather conditions and in all four seasons.
One of the things I have observed is that the lifestyle of Jeeping takes many back to the days of the Wild West in a fusion with modern technology and the excitement seems to only increase.
Here is one Jeeper explaining what has gotten him into this new found movement:
Are you already a Jeeper? For the already do-it-yourself mechanics amongst you, here is our section where you can purchase Jeep parts at the lowest prices webwide:
You are also invited to add your Jeep to our gallery with the chance to win a prize:
And if you would like to share a story, video, or thought on your own Jeep life, you can talk to us on Twitter
and also ask us questions you might have if you consider buying your first Jeep?
How close are you to purchasing your new Jeep and how has Jeep Life changed you since you have caught the bug and decided not to shake the disease?
The Jeep bug is spreading. Why are so many new Jeepers born each day?